Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Stuck In My Head

There are several songs that have been cycling through my head over the past few weeks. 


And they would be driving me nuts if they didn't all make me think of Greg. 


I think that's why they keep playing over and over in my mind.


Because I miss him and it is the holidays and he shouldn't have to be anywhere else but here. 


But life doesn't always work the way we think it should. This season won't be the way I wish it could be, but that just means next year will be twice as special.

Wishing you all a happy holidays with your family and friends!

After Thanksgiving, Christmas Crafts will begin! Get ready for lots of glitter, ribbon and green and red sparkles.

1 comment:

  1. I love that song by the Eli Young Band. But it makes me cry because there's no keeping these men here when Uncle Sam calls. :( Hugs to you and I hope you had a very happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete