Monday, October 17, 2011

Songs to Cry Your Eyes Out To

Today was another tough day. I know Greg didn't get to sleep and the thought of him suffering kept me lying awake all night too. I kept it together at work but that's about all I could do.

To honor my mood, I am sharing with you the songs that make me bawl like a baby. I avoid them like the plague in public and play them on repeat and shuffle when I really need to get it out. Use them how you will.

I'm Already There - Lonestar
Right Here Waiting - Richard Marx

Letters From Home - Michael Montgomery


I'm  Going Home  - Daughtry


If you reached to bottom of this page (and listened to each song!) and your eyes are still dry, then you must have the self control of a priest. 

On a brighter note, Raleigh was very well behaved today. We even went to the dog park for a good run through the dirt (sorry carpet!). And I baked more pumpkin muffins, with gingerbread mix and chocolate chips this time. I'm not sure if it's because they are so darn easy to make or if they just taste that good, but I am ADDICTED to these muffins! 

Today's lesson: Only hold your emotions back when you have to. When you need to let go, let go; you'll feel better after.

No comments:

Post a Comment